Natural peeling, deodorant and mosquito-repellent
DIY natural peeling, deodorant and mosquito-repellent
Making your own peelings, cleaning products, food, etc. is a great opportunity to avoid plastics and unhealthy ingredients. And mostly it is really easy to do this.
Are you ready to make your own happy choices?
This time I will show you a recipe for a Peeling, Deodorant and Mosquito Repellent.
- 100 ml boiled water, still a little bit warm
- 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda (take the finely grounded one)
- and 3-5 drops of your favorite essential oil. I actually used tiger balm because it has been the only thing I had with me and it worked great and gives a cooling feeling too.
- Mix the warm water with the Bicarbonate of Soda and the Essential Oils and stir until the baking soda has fully dissolved.
- Fill into your spray bottle (I used an empty spray bottle from mosquito repellent) and you are ready to go.
- Make sure to shake every time before using because the essential oils will swim on top after a while.
I reused an old mosquito spray bottle for my deodorant spray
You just need two ingredients: Oil and salt or sugar!
My favorite is Oliveoil/Coconutoil plus salt.
- I take 2 tablespoons of Oil and 1 Tbs salt. Mix it and peel it 😉
Its great to use natural oil (best is unprocessed), its rich in vitamins, has antioxidant properties, fights bacteria and moisterizes. So its even great for dry skin because the oil stays on your skin and is protecting it when you go showering afterwards.