I Love books! What about you?
(Some Links on this site are affiliate links. This means if you buy from one of those links I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you)
I can remember the days when I was a kid and our mother went to the library with us. Me and my sister have always been so excited to get new books. In autumn we mostly drove to Denmark (to the northern coats) for a week and we got heaps of books to read before we went 😀
So I hope you love reading too. It is a great way to educate yourself, find inspirational stories. It is great for your personal development, and to find positive stories and hopeful stories too.
So I thought I will share some of my favorite books here to get you some inspirations. I also included a few books I really like to read but haven’t yet.
Please feel free to share any books you loved to read with us in the comments.
The links will mostly go to Amazon (Affiliate Links*) so you can take a look. If you have a nice book store in your town please support local shops!! If you haven’t the online shopping option is a great opportunity. I always look out for second hand books first, so much cheaper and we are saving resources.
If you have a great public library in your home town even better!
My mom don’t want to miss her ebook reader** anymore. It is so much easier to carry a lot of books around while traveling this way and she can read easier in bed because it is so much lighter than a real book.
Some of my favorite books
- The subtle art of not giving a fuck – Mark Manson**
- You are a badass – Jen Sincero**
- Fair Reisen – Frank Herrmann** (german)
- How to stop worrying and start living – Dale Carnegie**
- How to win friends and influence people -Dale Carnegie**
- Awaken the giant within – Tony Robbins**
- Reason for hope – Jane Goodall**
Books on my reading list
- Start with why – Simon Sinek **
- Climate of hope: how cities, businesses and citizens can save the planet – Michael Bloomberg**
- How to change the world: Social entrepreneurs and the power of new ideas – David Bornstein**
- The sixth extinction- Elizabeth Colbert**
- An inconvenient truth – Al Gore**
- Zur Hölle mit uns Menschen – Herbert lenz** (german)
- Drawdown: the most comprehensive plan ever proposed to reverse global warming – Paul Hawken**
Books about how to live a Zero Waste Life
- Life without plastic: the practical guide to avoiding plastic – written by the Cofounder of the store lifewithoutplastic.com**
- Zero Waste Home – Bea Johnson** (the zero waste bible;) available in many languages)
- Zero waste: Simple life hacks to drastically reduce your trash – Shia Su**
- 101 ways to go zero waste – Kathryn Kellogg**
- A Zero Waste Life: In thirty days – Anita Vandyke**
thehappychoices.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We are also affiliate partner for other programs/stores like shareasale, lifewithoutplastic.com, etc.